noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.

thinking not so very far ahead

holidaydresses
Holiday party to attend? Holiday wedding to attend? Even better! These are my picks for the party season. If money were no object and I got my pick of the litter, I would invest in the Without Equal Dress, bottom left. If money were an object (which it usually is) I might go for the slightly less extravagant With Only A Wink Dress, top right. Both would look smashing with a red lip. First three from Modcloth, last one from Anthropologie.

6 comments:

Kelly on 4:24 PM

The shimmery copper number is lovely!

Posh Play on 4:46 PM

I love them all! Modcloth is so amazing love their stuff.

lucky girl m. on 8:33 AM
This comment has been removed by the author.
lucky girl m. on 8:34 AM

Already started my list of possible Christmas party dresses -- these ones will be added! Thanks!

Karena on 10:06 AM

Absolutely adore the very first the purple dress!! Fabulous!!

Come enter my giveaway from Empress of the Eye! You will love the interview!

xoxo
Karena

Art by Karena

mandyface on 3:06 PM

In loooove with the Without Equal Dress but I'd have to sell my soul to afford it lol

Mackenzie's Sketchbook