noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.

on the cuff

cuffs
Nothing brings a Monday to life like the discovery of a whole new genre of wedding accessory. For those seeking an opulent, glam-punk, ultra-feminine vibe, behold the cuff! I love the vaguely 80's flavor of this one in particular, but Boutique Bonheur's other pieces range from dainty antique lace fit for a Czarina to highly detailed, embroidered works of art that would be right at home on the wrists of Marie Antoinette.
* Edit: I've entered this post in the 2009 Independent Design Blog-off. All you bloggers, check the link for deets!

3 comments:

perfect bound on 9:48 PM

I love this little cuff. It's so stylish and so playful. Really great find!

Mauryn on 2:46 PM

very cool, I like it a lot. Thanks for sharing :)

Unknown on 6:42 PM

Ah! Her whole shop is fabulous!
It puts me in such a mood for dressing up and romance. Thanks for sharing!

Mackenzie's Sketchbook