noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.

short and sweet

shortwhite
In these tricksy economic times I know lots of brides are looking for more casual, inexpensive frocks for backyard receptions. These are a few of my favorites, both from Nordstrom's. The one on the left is Anna Sui, and if you have skin as amazing as that model, I recommend you wear this dairy cream color all the time. The second dress, by Lily, won my heart with it's easy, airy style and gorgeous texture. Both would be perfect for a beautiful summer wedding under the stars!

7 comments:

Anonymous on 10:19 PM

Both are completely gorgeous, I love the second one so much. I love wedding gowns, mainly short, but love the long poofy ones too. And I find it ridiculous how expensive they are sometimes, I mean $12k? $15k? Even $9k seems ridiculous to me at these times. I guess some people can afford them... Ah well...

Julia on 6:45 AM

both are gorgeous - I'm with Margarita, the second is my fav. my post today is on a short dress too. they have kind of stolen my heart.

Alex Davies on 6:58 AM

love love love the left one

Mariana on 11:17 AM

What a nice surprise!

I am brazilian, I like a lot this blog and now I see in the second picture/bride Priscila Moore, brazilian model who lived near my house many years ago!

Beautiful dress, beautiful bride!!!

Mariana on 11:17 AM

What a nice surprise!

I am brazilian, I like a lot this blog and now I see in the second picture/bride Priscila Moore, brazilian model who lived near my house many years ago!

Beautiful dress, beautiful bride!!!

Mariana on 11:17 AM

What a nice surprise!

I am brazilian, I like a lot this blog and now I see in the second picture/bride Priscila Moore, brazilian model who lived near my house many years ago!

Beautiful dress, beautiful bride!!!

Cheryl Cochran on 10:44 AM

I bought the Lily one for my wedding in September. My grandmother is a seamstress and she's making a few adjustments to it, but I love it!

Mackenzie's Sketchbook