noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.

ban.do

bando
Ah, Monday. I hope everyone had a great weekend! I am looking forward to a week of building some beautiful invites and a doctor's appt. on Thursday, where we *might* find out if we're having a boy or a girl. I'm super excited to know, but I know that if the baby doesn't want to show us the goods, all bets are off! I hope baby's feelin' revealin'!
Most nights I have a list of a bunch of different finds to post about, of a variety of different topics. This past week I seem to be totally stuck on hair accessories, I just keep stumbling across great ones! These are from ban.do, and are some of my favorites for their kicky, eccentric vibe. The flower band is my personal favorite, and would look amazing worn a bunch of different ways. I would pair it with a really flowy gown, the word "diaphanous" comes to mind.

3 comments:

Pretty Lovely on 12:47 PM

I love the one on the top left!

Thanks for sharing these!

xx,

Sam @PrettyLovely

Alex Davies on 6:30 AM

Gorgeous - I have been looking for somthing like this!

Julianne on 11:19 AM

These are very romantic and so pretty.

Cheers!

www.amodernproposal.com

Mackenzie's Sketchbook