noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.

well dressed ears

turqearrings
My love affair with turquoise renews itself every spring, and I'm always so excited to rediscover it. I have a couple of weddings to go to this spring, and I have no idea what I am, or will be able to wear. So instead of focusing on the clothes, I'm building the outfits around the turquoise tear drop earrings above from Anthropologie. Just as fun!
Also, I wanted to thank everyone for all the well wishes! I feel so lucky to have so many vocal, supportive readers. You guys give me the warm fuzzies!

6 comments:

Laura@trendinozze on 3:14 AM

oh, I feel you, I'm being a witness at my best friend's weddign this june and my baby is due at the end of may, so I don't have a clue how I will look like. So I'm thinking of hair pieces instead of outfits!

mia on 10:53 AM

Congratulations on your happy news! Such am exciting time! Beautiful earrings~I am also a turquoise lover. If I were a crayon...

Luka on 7:37 AM

I also love turquoise. And those earrings are so pretty ;

What he ate, what I ate. on 10:57 PM

Ooooooh. Smacks of "something blue."

Anonymous on 12:45 AM

these are just lovely--I especially love the bottom left pair...so pretty!

Alex Davies on 6:56 AM

I love turquoise especially as it's a natural stone.

Mackenzie's Sketchbook