noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.

lela rose up close

LelaRose
I am such a sucker for the teeny tiny details. Show me a gorgeously constructed gown made of exquisite fabric on a beautiful woman and I will be drawn to the hand-beaded, intricately folded itty bitty belt with the meticulous little fabric flowers every single time. Needless to say, Lela Rose is always a real treat for me. Her Spring 2009 collection might best be viewed with a magnifying glass!

6 comments:

kadler on 1:12 AM

I'm not a big Lela Rose fan (or embellishment, for that matter), but I kind of love these. The sleeves are perfect.

on 4:46 PM

love the detail!!

the handmade hipster on 6:38 PM

I saw her stuff on another wedding blog and of course fell in love. They're just perfect, and so different than everything else out there!

Dynamite Weddings on 7:32 PM

The best part of any dress are all the intricate details that go into the beading, lace, placement, etc. This is beautiful!

christine@modern romance on 2:59 AM

Really lovely. That beaded belt is gorgeous!

Jessica Latimer on 7:02 PM

Her designs are so gorgeous.

Mackenzie's Sketchbook