noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.

we dream of bobbies

bobby
Hope everyone had a great weekend! We celebrated my sister's birthday, and spent a rainy Saturday in our new window seat (installed last weekend, coziest place ever!!) with the dog, reading and computing. Jade from We Dream in Colour emailed me about her new line of bobbies, and since I love the copper green against dark hair, and the size is perfect, I thought I'd share them with you. I get questions all the time about affordable hair accessories, here they are!

2 comments:

Krista on 12:20 PM

Those are sweet when they're in dark hair!

Anonymous on 12:21 PM

I adore these! They are so fantastic! They would definitely stand out in anyone's hair! Perfect!

Mackenzie's Sketchbook