noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.

the old & fabulous is new & fabulous

chlorine
Designer Carrie White of Chlorine takes one of a kind clutches and turns them to more modern evening bags for brides and special occassions. I love that Carrie has found a way to give new life to vintage goods, supporting the environment and making something truly unique in the process! If you require something a bit more bespoke, she has also been known to work directly with brides to create custom handbags.

7 comments:

Unknown on 7:58 AM

These bags are beautiful! I love the use of vintage goods.

Stephanie on 9:23 AM

Oh wow, I love this!

Dani @ Weddings Fresh on 4:19 PM

these are great vintage clutches--the last one is my favorite. perfect for winter!

Anonymous on 9:29 AM

I love vintage, and these purses are just fantastic!

Anonymous on 1:32 AM

These clutches are gorgeous! I absolutely love them.

Anonymous on 8:16 AM

These clutches are so chic! I love the vintage look. That last one is my favorite and it would be perfect at any wedding!

maritecita on 2:16 AM

They are unbelievably beautiful and works of art really. But can anyone afford them really nowadays?

Mackenzie's Sketchbook