noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.

visions of sugarplums

cupcakebakeshop
Wishing everyone a wonderful holiday, and a Happy New Year! I'll be doing a little baking over the holiday, something I'm really looking forward to (more for the outcome than the process). If you also happen to enjoy baking, and haven't yet discovered the Cupcake Bakeshop you should definitely check it out. Cheryl Porro posts amazing cupcake recipes like Pine Nut and Candied Orange Peel Cupcakes with Christmas Spice Buttercream Frosting (!!) or Adzuki Bean Paste Filled Chocolate Cupcakes with Matcha Green Tea Frosting. Yowza! I made her recipe for Pomegranate-Grapefruit Cupcakes last year on New Year's, and I've never been so pleased with myself.
I'll be back in regular circulation on the 2nd of January, in the mean time I hope everyone has a restful holiday with the ones you love!

3 comments:

Kristin on 12:53 PM

have a wonderful holiday, can't wait to read more when you return! If you get a minute take a look at my new blog, I have added you to my favorite blogs list.

{bridalbuzz}

kari and kijsa on 6:56 PM

Sounds yummy! Just a merry hello on the day after Christmas!

Blessings,
kari & kijsa

Anonymous on 6:58 PM

Cute! These cupcakes are adorable. We did a wedding-themed cupcake post you might like:)
http://www.bridezilla.com/2007/06/the_best_wedding_cupcakes_for.cfm

Mackenzie's Sketchbook