noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.

fun times


I caught the tail end of this tv show last night where they were showing all these different YouTube videos of hilarious first wedding dances. I thought this one was the best! I think it was my favorite because the couple looked like they were having an absolutely fantastic time. This one was pretty awesome too. Again, I liked it because the groom was just loving it, having a great time. I'd love to know what you all are planning for your first dance... funny, sweet, over-the-top?

8 comments:

Nanette on 1:18 AM

That's freakin' hilarious! Thanks for posting!

Anonymous on 10:07 AM

Hi,
Since I am of Colombian descent, we are going to do a Cumbia for the latter portion of the first dance. It's going to be cool because no one suspects it and since my fiance is American as apple pie, it will be interesting to see how he pulls it off. The first part will be to Etta James's "At Last."

ke on 11:24 AM

This is so great and so something I could see me and my fiancee doing at our wedding. What a great idea!

Anonymous on 11:20 PM

That is awesome. I too am Colombian and am marrying a 'gringo', however a long time running joke between some of our friends is that our first dance will be "i like big butts", now I know how I'll incorporate it. Thanks!!!

Anonymous on 12:55 PM

This was great!!!

La Petite Maison on 8:30 PM

I love it! Wish I had thought of this for my wedding. :o)

~ on 5:45 PM

I loved it! Thanks for sharing!!!!!

perfect bound on 8:31 AM

Adobrable. I have a friend of a friend who performed the entire Dirty Dancing (Now, I've had the time of my life...) dance- including the lift! I wasn't there but I would have loved to see it!

Mackenzie's Sketchbook