noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.

down-do

downdos
I was recently asked by a very good friend to recommend some "down-do's". Having seen so many nice ones lately on the red carpet, I thought I'd highlight a few. Side pony tails? OK. Why not? Lets do that again! I sort of missed that the first time around. Let's just promise to keep it low, people. Keep it low. I was shocked to see so many people with their hair down at the Oscar's last night and I must say, love the lack of fussy-fussy. Reese Witherspoon's bangs? Yes... good. Which (coincidentally) look a lot like my new fringe only hers are shinier and more famous.

1 comments:

Blogging Masterclass on 6:47 PM

Reese is amazing, but double amazing in this photo with fringe. Wow, she looks great!

Mackenzie's Sketchbook