noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.

the big day


I'm kind of ashamed to say that I'm looking forward to this show. Really, I would have expected more "aloofness" from me. Lately, I've been addicted to TV shows on DVD. Every week the Netflix fairy brings me new episodes, sans commercials, of Six Feet Under, which I am totally addicted to. I watched the first episode of season 3 last night, and all I have to say is "wha?". That was a little strange.
BUT... that's not why you came. I just wanted to give everyone the heads up, Big Day, a comedy about one couple's wedding day starts Tuesday, November 28th at 9:00 on ABC. The entire season takes place in one day, with each episode covering an hour of the day. I must admit, I have my reservations. If the decor they chose is an indicator of the quality of the show, it may never make it to the vows. Balloons? Really?

0 comments:

Mackenzie's Sketchbook