noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.

two years


Two Years! TWO! Today is our second wedding anniversary. For two years now I've been a wife. This sometimes strikes me as strange, because I don't feel grown up enough to be a Mrs. Even though I still surprise myself with my title, I cannot imagine my life without Dell.
I make questionable decisions all the time. Constantly. I'm probably making an iffy decision right now. But one of the choices I'm most proud of in my life is choosing Dell as a partner. He takes care of me as no one else ever could, he opens his heart and his mind to all my whims and eccentricities, he puts up with my moods, he keeps a level head when mine is totally not level, he remembers the keys when we leave the house, he takes out the trash, he washes the dishes, he goes out in the mornings to get half and half because I refuse to put skim in my coffee, he cleans the shower drain (because ew), he eats the food I make with gusto and tells me it's delicious (even when sometimes it's not), and most of all, he works so hard at his job. Sometimes I give him shit for working too hard or too much and I do things like call his computer "the mistress", but I hope he knows how much I appreciate his dedication to his job. Without it, we might be living in an empty shipping container down by the docks and I'm just so happy that we're not.
I'm sure as each year passes I'll find new things to appreciate about my husband and I can't wait to find out what wonderful things he has in store for me.

6 comments:

Anonymous on 2:24 PM

congrats!!! what a sweet picture!

Anonymous on 9:36 PM

:) Congrats!
LOL to-- Without it, we might be living in an empty shipping container down by the docks and I'm just so happy that we're not.

Anonymous on 11:43 AM

Congrats! This is really touching...(And it reminds me to thank my beau for putting up with me, errr, I mean, for being so great.

Anonymous on 12:06 PM

Congratulations to you both! You look and sound on top of the world.Happy anniversary!

Anonymous on 9:16 AM

Congrats! Sounds a lot like my boyfriend. We've been together for 5 years. Not yet married. He works very hard, takes great care of me, very level headed, and entertains all of my whims & artistic undertakings, etc. : )

AL on 12:27 AM

Looking at back entries of yours.. sweet one here.

Mackenzie's Sketchbook