noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.

trolling ebay 10


We haven't done this in a while. Let's troll!

First- we have a really unique wedding gown. Yes it's from the 70's. Sure you could say it's a little "hippy-ish". But I just can't get over the embroidery. The colors! I think it would be really perfect at a beach wedding in a tropical local. I suppose I might alter the sleeves slightly, but that would be pretty easy. I'd say definitely give it a look if you're looking for a really unique summery wedding dress.

Next- we have what I think would be a fun gag gift for a bride-to-be. A book, published in the 30's for the engaged woman, filled with recipies, advertisements, tips on how to dress for your man...

Then- we have a set of pretty pretty toasting glasses. Something Blue!

Last- very pretty mantilla hair comb.

0 comments:

Mackenzie's Sketchbook