noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.

mother of pearl


I love it when people write me with ideas for new posts. I want to hear about great companies you've worked with. If you're a designer, I want to see your stuff. If you're having a hard time finding something, I want to help you look. Seriously.
Recently, I got a request from Chippery, who wanted to find more mother-of-pearl jewelry. Well, I'm on it.
From left to right, Annie Hammer makes ethereal mother-of-pearl jewelry with a very modern touch. Next is Lauren Paige who has a few classicly simple mother-of-pearl peices, but also offers a custom service, which you should totally ask her about. Followed by Ross-Simon's where you can often find estate pieces and restored vintage, I love the hoop earrings pictured up top. Last is Jegem, who offers the HUGEST selection of mother-of-pearl everything. Another great, yet unpictured resource for mother-of-pearl is frombali.com, who offers inexpensive and somewhat beachy options.
See? Now I feel like such a good little helper. I'm going to go reward myself with some graham crackers.

3 comments:

Anonymous on 5:06 PM

Hi...

Just found these mother-of-pearl earrings on 'stars and infinite darkness'. loved the old-fashioned-ness and the clean lines!

http://store.starsandinfinitedarkness.com/lijecrea.html

Anonymous on 1:40 PM

You're so quick! Thank you soooo much :) The pieces you featured are beautiful and the sites are terrific :)

-in heaven-

Anonymous on 9:32 PM

Update! There are also some wonderful mother of pearl things over at http://oliadesigns.com/

Check out the earrings in particular.

Mackenzie's Sketchbook