noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.

trolling ebay 8


I've never seen anything like this wedding dress, but I am certain that with slight modifications, (bracelet sleeves?) it could be fabulous for a winter affair.

I'm not totally convinced that this veil once belonged to a Vanderbilt, as the seller suggests, but regardless it's lovely and it's a steal!

This bun cover expands and contracts to fit your hair do, admittedly, I would have to wear it on the smallest of settings, here's hoping you're blessed with more hair than I.

This Chinese hair pin is like flowers of spun gold, it would look fabulous against dark hair. (Chinese, or otherwise)

These silver toasting glasses are so retro chic. Give them a good polish and everyone will think you got them at Tiffany's.

0 comments:

Mackenzie's Sketchbook