noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.

oh dear me.


You may be asking yourself, "Why? Why would Mackenzie post these stupifyingly horrible hairdo's?" Why? Because I got a really good chuckle out of them this afternoon, and I really needed one of those today. I thought you could use a good laugh too.
Just think, even if the caterers are being jerks, and your mother is picking fights, and the florist doesn't know what "no carnations" means, you still won't have to walk down the aisle with any of these hairdos. Doesn't that just make you happy?

2 comments:

Anonymous on 10:08 AM

I'm just so darn entertained by this image:

Bride-to-be walks into hair salon.

hairdresser: so what are you looking for on your big day?
bride-to-be: welllll...I'm not exactly sure. Hmm...I have a few ideas, but I'm sort of on the fence. Why don't you just start by making my hair look like a big ole bow on the top of my head, and then we can take it from there.

ha

Anonymous on 4:56 PM

::giggles helplessly::

Mackenzie's Sketchbook