noritake unique wedding favors unique wedding favors
Learn the 4 C's of diamonds at Abazias.

unique wedding bands



High and low girls. HIGH and LOW. That's where I searched to find something different in the world of wedding bands. In the end, I've realized that there are a sea of of beautiful eternity bands, gold bands, platinum bands and claddaghs out there. Finding something else... is really hard. The only place I had any real luck was with a few vintage jewelry dealers.
Try The Marlene Harris Collection. She has an enormous cache of antique and antique-y wedding bands, from back when wedding bands were really interesting (bottom row).
And for those of you who want to splurge on the wedding ring, rather than the engagement ring, try Kentshire, (top row). Personally, I think the scarab is stunning. (Egyptians wore them as a symbol of strength and endurance, two things I think we all strive for in our marriages)

0 comments:

Mackenzie's Sketchbook